A world-class tool for network scanning, monitoring and administration:
- NETWATCH: multiple host availability and response time monitoring; notifications (e-mail, message, sound) on host availability issues; current and historical charts for response times and percentage of lost packets; data export to XML, HTML, TXT; monitoring of TCP/IP services - monitoring the response time and lost packets, percentage for the following services: HTTP, POP3, SMTP, FTP and 50 others; monitoring of any TCP port;
DNS-based host identification; automatic address checking every 10 minutes; host export/import; support for TLS/SSL protocols in alert e-mails
- NETWORK, PORT and SERVICE SCANNER: discovering the machines connected to the given network; identification of services running on discovered devices; operating verification of HTTP, POP3, MS SQL, Oracle and 50 other services; detecting open ports at the determined address
- WINTOOLS: view of launched processes and services; remote register editor and Windows event log view; HDD, RAM and CPU details; custom queries based on WMI protocol
- TCP/IP WORKSHOP and SNMP BROWSER: diagnostics of TCP and UDP services with low-tier connection; diagnosing non-standard protocols; effective view of information available via SNMP; MIB file compiler
- TRACEROUTE: geographic host map; information on subsequent hosts along the packets route, response time and lost packets; information on the geographical location (country) of a remote IP address; detection of suspicious connections
- NETSTAT - list of inbound and outbound connections and open ports; LOCAL INFO - tables with local configuration details: TCP/UDP stats; LOOKUP - DNS and WHOIS records; BANDWIDTH - network bandwidth test; NETCHECK - LAN hardware and wiring quality check.
Axence NetTools is freeware. A short registration process is all you need to do to be fully eligible to use it, even for commercial purposes.
Languages: English, German, Polish, Spanish
Read The publisher description in: Arabic